Strategy plan 2017
Since the foundation is at a starting stage, no important expenses will be considered.
The income planning includes:
- 1Participating in subsidy projects
- 2Paid advice orders
- 3Legacies and gifts
- 4Crowd-funding for well defined actions, to be published by the website and social media
- Property control
Major expenses will be agreed within the foundation board and regular financial control is carried out by the foundation’s treasurer.
Not actual, since all tasks are executed as volunteer work
- Education and spreading of relevant knowledge
More than 95% of the population is not able to give a good explanation of biodiversity and its functions for society. Therefore it is decided to focus on wide range publicity. Examples include:
- Instruments for schools. Children of about 12 years old seem sensitive for distributing their own “just-absorbed” knowledge to their parents.
- Participation to relevant workshops and activities, in particular where the partially eroded expression “green” can be replaced by “bio-diverse” or “wild nature”
- Promote that small towns participate in sharing a part time ecologist
- Companies working for the execution of communities’ “green works”, appear to have insufficient modern knowledge of ecology. This can be improved by informing relevant company associations
- Updating the knowledge of companies on the importance of the subject. Nature for Life has become a member of the EC platform Biodiversity & Business.
- Nature for Life is looking at the possibility of giving “meeting centres” a “biodiv certificate”, in case they fulfill minimum requirements of “meeting in nature”
- A high priority is given to creating, producing and distributing a series of short social media films for young people, each focusing on one biodiversity function or ecological service
- Cross-linking with similar organizations, for instance in relation with climate change, heat-in-the-city, etc.
- Spreading of knowledge with governmental entities for drinking water, agro and fishery
- Participating in research for objective measuring of biodiversity levels
- Symposia and congresses
Co-organizing relevant congresses
- All activities related to the mission of the foundation, like stimulating of nature in cities, vertical gardens, wild flower cultures, bee farms, roof gardens and action against stony gardens.
Finished activities in 2016:
- Concepts for films
- Knowledge absorption of the functioning of different layers in policy on the foundation’s objectives
- Website design
Choose your language
Copyright: Nature for Life